24 October 2009

you don't have to do a thing

Theme song for today.
In the midst of a heavy workload, this is on repeat, reminding me that there is One thing more important than everything else.

You can listen with me here: A Little Longer

Or just soak in the lyrics.

A Little Longer
by Brian & Jenn Johnson


What can I do for you?
What can I bring to you?
What kind of song would You like me to sing?
'Cause I'll dance a dance for you, pour out my love to You
What can I do for you Beautiful King?
'Cause I can't thank you enough
'Cause I can't thank you enough

What can I do for you?
What can I bring to you?
What kind of song would You like me to sing?
'Cause I'll dance a dance for you, pour out my love to You
What can I do for you Beautiful King?
'Cause I can't thank you enough
'Cause I can't thank you enough

All of the words that I find
And I can't thank you enough
No matter how I try, I can't thank you enough

Then I hear You sing to me:

You don't have to do a thing
Just simply be with me
And let those things go
'Cause they can wait another minute
Wait. This moment is too sweet
Would you please stay here with me
And love on me a little longer

I hear you say
You don't have to do a thing
Just simply be with me
And let those things go
'Cause they can wait another minute
Wait. This moment is too sweet
Would you please stay here with me
And love on me a little longer
'Cause I'd like to be with you a little longer
I'd love to be with you a little longer
'Cause I'm in love with you





No comments: