I immediately wanted to talk to the trees. They seemed so full of stories.
I spent my first week staying with lovely people in Wooster and commuting to Ashland. The drive was beautiful.
The first day was inspiring. Chapel service lifted my spirits.
Folks take care of each other around here, it seems.
Nervous about meeting a lot of new people all at once, I went to a bonfire for ATS students, met incredible people and had a sweet, sweet time under a clear, starry sky.
Eventually, I moved in. So many wonderful friends, new & old, helped. I packed a few friends for the journey, as well :)
This is a poor substitute for experience, but I have to show you just how light-filled this place is. All kinds of light. Even when I'm night walking.
Things aren't perfect. Transition is always a bit tough. But life here is sweet, and I wanted to share a bit with you.
More soon...
1 comment:
Love, love, love the pictures. Both the images you paint with your words and those you capture with a camera. I appreciate getting to see glimpses of your new world from far away. ...my heart sighs at pictures of silos and roads passing farms...familiar soil and landscape.
Post a Comment