15 September 2009

this delightful planet

I am a person of words and as such, usually hesitant to post pictures but there are several bright photographs that bring the widest smile to my face as of late and i'd like to share them with you.

Happy Birthday, Dearest Julie!


I met Julie (right) at college and she has remained a dear friend to me. Yesterday, she celebrated another splendid year on this delightful planet:)

Bright Colors!


Chihuly exhibit at the Franklin Park Conservatory

Miss you, Susie!


Ms. Susie (left), my former roommate and now student-dancer extraordinaire in a magical, far off land known as the East Coast.

A World of Vibrant Color


Looking at this picture, I feel that I am once again eight years old, exploring some book, imagining life, vivid and real before me, as described on the pages. I used to dream that all the world was such a sea of color. Indeed, in my dreams at night, this still is often the case. Imagine my delight upon viewing this scene, awake in daylight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:):)That's a double smiley face for Julie, her birthday and color!

Juliann Fontana said...

thanks! :-) i, too, am of few words today, but love the pictures.